AKARAT - 027 which is located in Beyoğlu –Taksim region. A boutique project consisting of 9 stories in a single block built on an area of 7.000 m².
AKARAT - 027 which is located in Beyoğlu –Taksim region. A boutique project consisting of 9 stories in a single block built on an area of 7.000 m², AKARAT - 027 project, hosts 245 apartments, 15 offices, and 20 commercial areas offering favored delicacies from world cuisine. There are various types of choices in it, ranging from garden floor flats, penthouses duplex to simplex flats. from 1+1 to 3+1 Duplex apartments.
project offers a unique life at Beyoğlu at the heartland of arts, entertainment, history, and culture, with its privileges unable to be found anywhere else. Welcome to the colorful and picturesque world of the AKARAT - 027 project. Offering you 24/7 reception services, and hosts an indoor social living space of 540 m² accommodating an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, sauna, steam bath, recreational area, convention hall, and a separate guest suite that you can host overnight guests.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities. Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- One of the most luxurious projects, also it has high-quality construction materials. Located in the most valuable point in the center of Istanbul city, besides business, tourist, and historical centers. that’s what makes it has high rental income. Project’s region surrounded by many international schools, universities, shopping Malls, and hospitals.
- Taksim, the most famous are in Istanbul city. It is located between the southern part of Bosporus and Golden Horn. Besiktas and Bosporus stand on the east of Beyoğlu, Golden Horn and Kağıthane are on the west, Şişli is on the north.
- Taksim has a busy nightlife, shopping, and dining area. Vintage tram shuttle along Istiklal avenue “Caddesi”, the city’s main pedestrian boulevard, which is lined with 19th-century buildings housing international shopping chains, movie theaters, and cafes. Foreign Embassies are also mostly stand in this district.
- Many hotels and restaurants are in or near the Square and on Istiklal Street, and there is a local bus terminal for public transportation and the main subway station.
- The Square is also the meeting place to celebrate New Year’s Eve, parades, public concerts, and other shows.
- 42 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 2 KM from Taksim Square.
- 800 Mt from Acibadem Hopspital.
- 3 KM from Sultan Ahmet Square.
- 3.2 KM from Metrobus Station & E5 Highway.
- 7 KM from Cevahir Mall & 4 KM from Zorlu Center.
- 3 KM from Taksim Metro Station & 8.7 KM from TEM Highway.
- 5.4 KM from Bilgi University & 7 KM from Bahçeşehir University.