AKARAT – 045
AKARAT - 045 Planned by an award-winning British architect, this new project has been designed to create outstanding homes that maximise on space and are suitable for family living by the seaside in Istanbul.
AKARAT - 045 Planned by an award-winning British architect, this new project has been designed to create outstanding homes that maximise on space and are suitable for family living by the seaside in Istanbul. Situated on a plot measuring 111 hectares, the site includes a range of apartments and loft style villas that will be ready to move in by the end of June 2020.
At the centre of the site are historical ruins that are being fenovated into a Stone Square for residents to spend their time browsing shops, coffee houses, restaurants, and lots more - the perfect spot to meet friends and neighbours. There is a branded 5-star hotel within the site, offering a full range of facilities and services such as swimming pools, spa centre, and even a gym. The hotel attracts high-end tourists and makes the area an investment hotspot for rental income. A one minute walk is all it takes to reach a brand new marina. The marina is next to a 30km coastal road and has space for mooring all types of boats - the perfect solution for those who love sailing and want to move around Istanbul via boat.
Social and communal facilities
-One minute walking distance to a marina
- Historical Stone Square at the centre
- Fully equipped with shops and amenities
- Branded hotel offering 5-star features
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Lovely mature landscaped gardens
- Walking paths along with cycling paths
- Gourmet restaurants to eat at daily
- Modern gym centre fully equipped
- Tennis courts and other sports courts
- Turkish bath, sauna, and relaxing spa
- Exhibitions and art studios available
- Areas specifically designed for children
- Parking for residents and their vehicles
- Full security system 24 hours per day
Location in Istanbul
These properties for sale are located in an incredible setting of Istanbul found at the seafront in Zeytinburnu with beautiful views. The project has been strategically located in order to be close to transport options including the TEM and E-5 Highways, as well as public buses and trains. The Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray is nearby, while a marina is accessible within one minute for those who enjoy sailing.
3km to reach Eurasia Tunnel connecting to centre
8km to reach historic Topkapi Palace
10km to reach Ataturk International Airport
12km to reach Taksim Square and Nisantasi