AKARAT - 062 project’s apartments have a Bosphorus & wide green spaces view. because it is located at a point that can be considered as the center of the Asian Side, where a privileged and above-standard life awaits you in the project.
AKARAT - 062 is located in a central location in the Koşuyolu, Kadıköy area, on the Asian side of Istanbul. This project has built on a 6.276 m² land area, consisting of 2 blocks and 86 apartments “all of it designed on smart home system technology”.
AKARAT - 062 project’s apartments have a Bosphorus & wide green spaces view. because it is located at a point that can be considered as the center of the Asian Side, where a privileged and above-standard life awaits you in the project, where there are opportunities to meet a variety of social facilities like; open and closed swimming pool, a Gym “fitness center”, 4 floors as car parking, 6.500 m² commercial area has a lot of international shop brands as Starbucks and etc.
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Close to transportation, E5 & TEM Highways.
- Suitable for living & Investment opportunities.
- This project is approved for Turkish citizenship.
- located in the most valuable area on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Has spectacular panoramic views of the city and the Bosphorus.
- All project apartments are designed with smart home system technology.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Kadıköy is one of the most important districts to be used to connect Europe and Asia. Its neighbors are Üsküdar and Ümraniye to the north, Maltepe to the south-east, and Bostanci to the east.
- As it has a shore through Bosphorus which extends to Europe and Asia, Kadıköy has the most important aspects rather than any other districts in Istanbul.
- Ferryboats cross the Bosphorus regularly from Karaköy and Eminönü at the mouth of the Golden Horn to Kadıköy.
- The M4 Metro line goes from the Kadıköy ferry docks southeast to Kartal, with a connection to the Marmaray line.
- Inland, Bağdat Caddesi (Baghdad Avenue) is Kadiköy’s main commercial street. The street contains upscale boutiques, stores, cafés, bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- Kadıköy is an attractive district with its various facilities like transport, cinemas, theatres, art galleries, sports clubs, and important universities.
- 63 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 36 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 4 KM only away from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 2 KM from Uzunçayır Metrobüs station.
- 700 Mt from Tepe Nautilus Shopping Mall.
- 2.2 KM from the University of Health Sciences.
- 1.7 KM from Marmaray Çeşmesi Metro Station.
- 11 KM from 15 July Martyrs Bridge and The Bosphorus.
- 14 KM from Taksim Square, and 8 KM from Bağdat Avenue.